Beginners Pilates Workshop at Valleybrook Pilates & Fitness
Technology is wreaking havoc on our bodies. Take action now!
Beginners Pilates Workshop
Join us for a 6-week Beginners Pilates Workshop where we will teach you the basics, and then some, of the wonderful world of Pilates. Discover how Pilates training can help you improve posture, back/neck pain, muscular and core strength, and alleviate the aches and pains of modern living in a technological world.
This small group class is fun, interesting and life changing! You’ll learn Pilates movement exercises on all of the traditional equipment (reformer, tower, chair and mat). Develop better body awareness and efficient functional movement habits for improved fitness and whole-body health.
In addition to the 6 Workshop classes, you will also get a free class pass to use for an additional class at Valleybrook Pilates & Fitness. Classes will be 60 minutes of movement instruction followed by 15 minutes of discussion.
2 Sessions are offered, choose which works for your schedule:
- Tuesday evenings 7:00 to 8:15 pm October 1 – November 5
- Thursdays Noon to 1:15 pm October 3 – November 7
Register is very limited, click here to reserve your spot.
- Energize your body and mind
- Correct imbalance and increase body awareness, flexibility and circulation
- Improve your posture, poise, and alignment in everyday activities
- Provide relief from back, neck and joint pain
- Help to rehabilitate injuries and improve neuromuscular, joint and other movement dysfunctions
- Improve your overall fitness, muscle tone, strength and stamina
- Create a toned, lean and muscular body without building bulk and mass