We firmly believe the practice of Pilates is good for everyone, regardless of fitness level, age, flexibility or ability.
We strive to provide a positive, energizing and non-intimidating environment focused on the individual to promote health, fitness, and well-being through the progressive teaching of Classical Pilates.
We also provide functional fitness classes and other health services to provide well-rounded health and fitness opportunities at one location.
Why Valleybrook Pilates & Fitness?
- Private and small group Pilates lessons
- Experienced, competent, caring and certified Pilates instructors that are trained to teach all levels, from beginner to advanced, and for clients with physical disabilities and challenges
- Personal training and small group classes taught by instructors with advanced degrees in the fitness industry
- Top of the line Pilates equipment
- Impeccably clean and well-maintained studio and equipment
- Flexible fee structure with packages and options to accommodate all budgets
- Introductory Packages that make it easy to get started
Address: 504 Valley Brook Rd, McMurray, PA 15317
Phone: (724) 941-2411
Valleybrook Pilates & Fitness is conveniently located in the South Hills area of Pittsburgh in Peters Township (McMurray). Adjacent to the Montour Trail, we are near the East McMurray/Valleybrook Road intersection in the same parking area as The Simple Greek & The Cob Collection. Neighboring communities include Upper St. Clair, Mt. Lebanon, Bethel Park, South Fayette, Canonsburg and North Strabane.
Parking is available in designated Cob Collection spots only. Follow the pathway to the rear entrance of the building to enter Valleybrook Pilates and Fitness.
OVERFLOW PARKING- if there is no available parking in our lot, please park one building down at 506 Valleybrook Road. Follow the signs to our designated spaces, and steps will lead you up to the trail from the lot, where our entrance is just a few feet away.
- Please arrive early, or at least on time to all classes. If you are running late, we do understand but please be aware that class may have already started and you will need to jump in!
- If you are registered for a class and you cannot attend, please be sure to cancel online or call us to let us know. (We always check the answering machine). Because some of our classes are filled and have waitlists, it is very helpful to other waitlisted clients if they have enough time to make it in! Note that if a class has a waitlist and you do not show, your account will be charged.
- For private appointments with our instructors, it is critical to keep to the 24-hour cancellation policy. All of our instructors have limited availability and are compensated by appointment. If you need to cancel, please let us know as soon as possible so the time may be rescheduled with another client. If the appointment cannot be rescheduled, you may be charged for the session.
- Also, avoid lotions (you will be too slippery to safely perform some of the exercises), and heavy perfumes.
- Please do not wear shoes in the exercise areas of the studio. Our programs are completed in bare feet or grip socks, and we like to keep the floors spotless!
- Attire-to put it simply, wear what you are most comfortable in, but try to avoid loose and baggy tops and bottoms. Because you may be inverted at times, your clothing should be just tight enough to not fall open or up! We recommend yoga pants, capris etc. and a t-shirt or tank.
- Last, but not least, this is your time! Please mute or turn off cell phones when in class. Cell phones beeping, ringing, buzzing and vibrating can be distracting to not only the owner of the phone but everyone else as well. And please, leave them with your shoes!